Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.  Today is my first day!  I have never bloggest but recently my sister-in-law shared her blog with me and it got me motivated so I decided to try it.  I am a mother of a 6 year old beautiful little girl and a 2 year old handsome excited little boy.  I can honestly say my life is never dull. I find myself constantly challenged with the ever changing life of raising two wonderful children that are not only different genders but have an interesting age gap between them compared to others.  Being a wife, working mom, student, a member of playgroups, and homeroom mom (just to mention a few of my roles) raising children is keeping me on my toes.....and without sleep most nights LOL.  But I wouldn't change it for the world.  I am looking forward to expressing my feelings during my life journey through this blog and hopefully getting some helpful tips from my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment